Thank you so much to Mercury the Scribe for nominating me for this award 🙂 They have their own site full of wonderfully eerie tales – and even some atmospheric audio-recordings, too. Be sure to check them out!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Unfortunately, I’m not sure who created this, so sorry!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I have an M.A. in Film Studies (Gender and Horror)
- I am a Technical Writer by day
- I’m really into enamel pins right now
Mercury The Scribe’s Questions
- What scares you the most? The future of the world
- Do you believe in ghosts or the paranormal? I don’t, but I do LOVE a good ghost story. Also, what if when people see ghosts, they are actually seeing aliens who visit us under the guise of dead loved ones…
- What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you? Idk, I embarrass myself on a regular basis!
- If you knew you would get away with it, would you kill someone? Probably not… Unless… well, you know who you are. Just kidding.
- What’s your current favourite post that you’ve written? 😀 Please share and add what makes it special to you. I wrote Artifice after having a recent experience that made me feel like the rug had been pulled out from under me and that nothing would ever be right again. Writing it was a way for me to process those emotions, so it means a lot to me.
- Shalini’s Books & Reviews
- Ellie Scott
- Sara, The Bibliophagist
- Rafaela, The Portuguese Bibliophile
- Bryan Fagan, A Crack in the Pavement
- The Dark Netizen
- Penny Wright, Read Yourself Happy
- Jason H. Abbott, Aethereal Engineer
- Elaine Howlin
- What is in your reader wheelhouse? You see it on a shelf, you can’t resist.
- What is the last book you read?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What horror/dystopia book or movie would you be most likely to survive through and why?
- If you could invent one thing, anything at all, what would it be?
- Most popular poem: Where My Muse Used to Be
- Most popular fiction: And Then it Came
- Personal Favourite: Partners in Death (I’d love to expand this one day)